It’s like being “Tangoed” (right, UK followers??😂) except instead of being yelled at by a bald, orange maniac, I am being showered with love and appreciation by talented and lovely fellow bloggers.
Now, it’s no secret that my days are filled with concentrated, high doses of insanely cute, adorable, industrial grade toddler, and therefore my bloggery is limited to certain times and windows of the day. I always try to do as much as I can with my posts, varied as they are, but I seem to have reached saturation point and am therefore going to have the bare faced cheek, the gall, the nerve and the shameless audacity to combine the 4 Liebster Award nominations that these amazing bloggers so kindly gave to me into one defiantly endearing post.
And of course, The Broke Girl
Go and visit their blogs, shower them with praise, as they truly deserve it.
I’m so lucky that these 4 are following me and reading my delightful nonsense, let alone awarding me the ‘ol Liebster .
What is the Liebster Award?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favourite new, up and coming blogs within our writing community.
I am going to cheekily and in true renegade fashion, throw the rules respectfully out of the window this time and answer 3 questions from each blogger.
I’m sure I’ll set off a chain reaction of a rebel uprising next, but before the revolution takes place, here are the usual rules…
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The Rebelious and Time Saving but Highly Appreciative Question Combo!
1. Who is the most important person in your life?
My precious little boy, of course
2. If you were someone else who would you want to be?
3. What is your definition of success?
Being happy at every turn and point in your life, no matter what you’re doing.
4. Who is your favourite superhero and why?
Male – Batman. He has no super powers just incredible intelligence, out of this world martial and combative arts training, can go toe to toe with ANY other superhero and not be obliterated and has boat loads of money that he uses for good purposes.
Female- hands down, of course Wonder Woman. Greek, Amazonian princess, can fly, is drop dead gorgeous, has super strength and can lasoe people into telling the truth. ..I mean, come on!!!
5. How are you different in real life from how you are on your blog?
Well I don’t speak in rhyme…but seriously….I suppose I am a little more focused on others and less on myself.
6. Music – what is your favourite a) guilty pleasure song b) getting ‘pumped up’ song c) sad listening song?
a.) All about the bass – Megan Trainor
b.) Be Faithful – Fatman Scoop
c.) Unbreak My heart – Toni Braxton
7. What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far?
Probably one of my first posts,
Feminism is a Lie as I did a lot of rewriting and rethinking because I genuinely believed I would be attacked for it and yet I was compelled to write it!
8. What is your favourite movie?
I have 3.
The Sound of Music
The Wedding Singer
Dead Poet’s Society
9. How do you find ideas for posts?
No joke or sarcasm, they just stroll into my head.
10. Summer or Winter?
Oh, magical, snuggly winter of course!
11. What was your favourite subject at school?
Well, I’m sure you can guess…advanced chemistry… I’m kidding ! English, of course.
12. One place you’ve always wanted to visit and why?
Norway or Finland to see The Northern Lights. Because I am convinced that they’re magical.
Here are my nominees
- I play the flute
- I can sing in 4 languages
- I am a Gemini
- My favourite sweets are strawberry bootlaces
- My school choir were almost featured in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in the 90s
- I can bend my fingers all the way back
- I am an enormous DC and Marvel comics fan
- I can make an origami tulip
- I won the Best Newcomer Award at my university Drama society
- I can imitate practically any accent
I’m going with the Questions Combo above.
Love to all.
Thank you for reading.
You are all fab and I feel lucky to be part of this blogging community.