How I have ended up posting almost daily is a mystery. I think I may be getting bored of myself, but I’ll continue regardless under the assumption that you all are filled with delight at the sight of a new post from me. 😇
I am usually excellent at taking compliments and plaudits as I do so enjoy being the centre of attention, but these awards are so humbling and I often get slightly embarrassed. But without going on like an embarrassingly moany moaner, I want to give an enormous thank you to the thoughtful and very sweet Avid Observer who nominated me, surprisingly for this award so long ago now, and I am shamefully bestowing my gratitude upon her now. Please check out this uplifting blog and show some love.
Here’s how this award goes:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
- What’s an interesting thing you have read or seen this week?
Well, I’m a huge Manchester United fan, so whether it’s the news or the fan channels or the Man United website, I’m avidly watching the transfer window! It’s interesting to me!😂
- What do you prefer? Sitting alone in a room reading or going out partying.
Hands down, no debate, no hesitation – alone in a room reading
- Do you prefer digital reading (PDF, kindle, etc) or traditional books?
Again, without a doubt, the fairground of senses that reading a book ignites is inimitable.
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
The love that manifests for your baby.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I’m extremely sensible and do not engage in crazy shenanigans (bahahaha!)
- Your favorite quote
My nominations are:
- The Loyal Brit Wit
- Mr. Mel
- Actress in Reality
- Year of Vulnerability
- Life in Liberty
I think I quite like these questions, so we’ll stick to these., however there are only 6 here so I’ll add:
- Your can do anything you want for 24 hours with no restraints, constraints or caveats: what would you do?